- What Stuttering Treatments Are Effective? An evidence-based review of more than 200 studies. (29 pages)
- Medications for Stuttering Two systematic reviews examined more then 30 studies of pharmacological treatments for stuttering. (17 pages)
- Fluency Shaping Stuttering Therapy – Techniques and Theory Including new ideas for making fluent speech automatic and effortless. (80 pages)
- Stuttering in Children – From Toddlers to Teenagers Why do children start stuttering? Why do some children recover? Is the best therapy provided by SLPs or parents? (34 pages)
- Stuttering and Stress The physiology of stress and speech, different types of stress increase or decrease stuttering, and treating stress in stutterers. (25 pages)
- Technology for Stuttering Devices that immediately reduce stuttering while training long-term carryover fluency are the future of stuttering therapy. (26 pages)
- Famous Stutterers From singers to serial killers and even two spooks. (22 pages)
- Excerpts from Stuttering: A Life Bound Up In Words, by Marty Jezer. (45 pages)
Very helpful e-books
Thank You so much sir for conveying us an easy way to browse through the e-books. It has been a great and fast service provided to me so far. Your e-books have been very helpful for me to understand this subject in detail. I have been sharing this link with people around and the response so far has been good.
Thank you so much.