Subscribe to our e-mail list (below), then you’ll receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription, and then you’ll receive a second e-mail with links to download each book.
If you’re already on our e-mail list, subscribe again and click the link to update your profile. You’ll get an e-mail with a link to the update page. Unsubscribe, resubscribe, and you’ll get a new e-mail with the e-book download links.
- What Stuttering Treatments Are Effective? An evidence-based review of more than 200 studies. (29 pages)
- The Thiamin Protocol. A detailed examination of the effects of vitamin B-1 and magnesium on stuttering and its underlying neural processes, by Martin F. Schwartz, Ph.D. (92 pages, 2015.)
- Medications for Stuttering. Two systematic reviews examined more then 30 studies of pharmacological treatments for stuttering. (17 pages)
- Fluency Shaping Stuttering Therapy – Techniques and Theory. Including new ideas for making fluent speech automatic and effortless. (80 pages)
- Stuttering in Children – From Toddlers to Teenagers. Why do children start stuttering? Why do some children recover? Is the best therapy provided by SLPs or parents? (34 pages)
- Stuttering and Stress. The physiology of stress and speech, different types of stress increase or decrease stuttering, and treating stress in stutterers. (25 pages)
- Technology for Stuttering. Devices that immediately reduce stuttering while training long-term carryover fluency are the future of stuttering therapy. (26 pages)
- Famous Stutterers. From singers to serial killers and even two spooks. (22 pages)
- Excerpts from Stuttering: A Life Bound Up In Words, by Marty Jezer. (45 pages)
- Reaching a Fluency of Life, by Paul Goldstein. A boy genius labeled “stupid and retarded” proves his teachers wrong. (10 pages, 2015.)
Submit your review
Helpful for therapy.
informative will try and apply some of these techniques
to my child
Stuttering treatment and medications and it's books
soy fonoaudiologa chilena y busco actividades ludicas para realaizar con niño que tartamudean
Thank You so much sir for conveying us an easy way to browse through the e-books. It has been a great and fast service provided to me so far. Your e-books have been very helpful for me to understand this subject in detail. I have been sharing this link with people around and the response so far has been good.
Thank you so much.