Subscribe to our e-mail list (below), then you’ll receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your subscription, and then you’ll receive a second e-mail with links to download each book.
If you’re already on our e-mail list, subscribe again and click the link to update your profile. You’ll get an e-mail with a link to the update page. Unsubscribe, resubscribe, and you’ll get a new e-mail with the e-book download links.
- What Stuttering Treatments Are Effective? An evidence-based review of more than 200 studies. (29 pages)
- The Thiamin Protocol. A detailed examination of the effects of vitamin B-1 and magnesium on stuttering and its underlying neural processes, by Martin F. Schwartz, Ph.D. (92 pages, 2015.)
- Medications for Stuttering. Two systematic reviews examined more then 30 studies of pharmacological treatments for stuttering. (17 pages)
- Fluency Shaping Stuttering Therapy – Techniques and Theory. Including new ideas for making fluent speech automatic and effortless. (80 pages)
- Stuttering in Children – From Toddlers to Teenagers. Why do children start stuttering? Why do some children recover? Is the best therapy provided by SLPs or parents? (34 pages)
- Stuttering and Stress. The physiology of stress and speech, different types of stress increase or decrease stuttering, and treating stress in stutterers. (25 pages)
- Technology for Stuttering. Devices that immediately reduce stuttering while training long-term carryover fluency are the future of stuttering therapy. (26 pages)
- Famous Stutterers. From singers to serial killers and even two spooks. (22 pages)
- Excerpts from Stuttering: A Life Bound Up In Words, by Marty Jezer. (45 pages)
- Reaching a Fluency of Life, by Paul Goldstein. A boy genius labeled “stupid and retarded” proves his teachers wrong. (10 pages, 2015.)
Very helpful e-books
Thank You so much sir for conveying us an easy way to browse through the e-books. It has been a great and fast service provided to me so far. Your e-books have been very helpful for me to understand this subject in detail. I have been sharing this link with people around and the response so far has been good.
Thank you so much.